GUNMAN 2018

Re: GUNMAN 2018

Beitragvon CanUK » 3. August 2019, 21:22

CanUK hat geschrieben:
gunman hat geschrieben:Kettenspanner-02

Sorry to dig up an old post, but did you make these, or found some for another bike that work?

Can you remove the axle/rear-wheel with these (I'm thinking not)?

Cheers,
Mike

And just realized the photo wasn't included in the quote. For clarity, it's these I was referring to:

Bild

Cheers,
Mike
CanUK

Beitragvon gunman » 3. August 2019, 21:30

NO!!!
gunman

Beitragvon CanUK » 3. August 2019, 22:33

gunman hat geschrieben:NO!!!

Sorry, did I ask something I shouldn't have?
CanUK

Beitragvon gunman » 3. August 2019, 22:49

You can me ask something, but i create and produce my parts in handmade only for me. You can it copy or in a continuos improvement process built better, good luck.
gunman

Beitragvon CanUK » 3. August 2019, 23:18

gunman hat geschrieben:You can me ask something, but i create and produce my parts in handmade only for me. You can it copy or in a continuos improvement process built better, good luck.

Oh right, I only wondered whether that was a piece you made, or something commercially available. I didn't intend to imply I was asking (or that I was going to ask) you to make one for me :D They look amazing in any case.

I asked about the wheel removal out of practical curiosity (not criticism at all). I don't like my non-spool stand (not very stable - the bike almost fell over on me while I was on the floor working under it the other week - I managed to hang on to it but had to send my son in the house to get my wife to grab the bars so I could get off the floor - she came running out in a panic thinking some horrible accident had happened :lol: ), so my options are either fit spools, or hooks like you've done. In the case of the hooks on the chain adjusters, I wondered whether I'd still need the regular stand when removing the wheel, is all.

Cheers,
Mike
CanUK

Vorherige

Zurück zu Galerie